Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Last Day Of Teaching


My first time teaching the six grader was interesting I she had me teach the whole class. The head teacher wasn't there so I had taken over. I had the students sit down and there sits. But there was one students that did not want to listen and had said some bad words I had to send him out. After that I begins to teach the student how she wanted me to. When I done teaching the three problems she wanted me to to teach them my way how to do it so i did. Next I did the problems I made up a little game there was no winner or candy but they still loved it. I never seen kids get happy over math before. I did see some kids take there some of the other classmates chips away but me being the teacher for that day I felt l like I gave some chips back to them. when it was time for them to they cleaned up and sat in the seats and then I let them go there next class. My next class come when they first come in there was about three students that come in all rounded talking about fighting someone but I stop it I think I dealt with pretty good. After I said my name and the real teacher got started with bell work. When she got done I had taken over had some rise there hand to pass out some markers and dry erase boards I did something as i did with the first class. But i had to keep on asking for the class to be quiet, to sit down, raise your hand and to not get up when i'm talking or helping someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment