Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Teaching Observation - Northwest

NorthWest Middle School
KaShawn Haskell
June 18




Walking into the classroom full of middle school kids they where all doing their work. I didn't really do any observation but I did noticed that the student was showing out in front of me and the teacher was getting very mad it seems the teacher. She had to re teach me math that I was going to be teaching them soon. When I got a hang of it she had me go around the classroom helping the students out i had a group of three girls of students I don't remember the students names. I was teaching them across multiple and divisions problems. They was getting the hang of it, we finish the worksheet and they did there little quiz that the teacher give them. When it was time for them to go they was all seating in there chair  the bell ring and they all left out the classroom. The 2nd class room come but they wasnt pay attention to the teacher well some of them was but some the students eyes was on me and wording why I was there there. So the teacher had me introduce myself and so I did. She went on with the bell work and once again she had put a group together for me to help them and so i did. I help them and there was one boy well two boys that didn't get it at all he ask for my help I tried to teach it to him but I he still didn't get it so I went step by step with him and we did the whole worksheet together. The other boy he didn't understand the way the teacher was teaching so I showed him my way and he had got my way better and then Mis Cooper Walked and it was time for me to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment